National Park Medical Center Education Services
The National Park Medical Center’s Educational Services has a multitude of offerings in all areas of the healthcare environment. Some of the services and courses offered are outlined below.
- Healthstream Online Leanring Center
- Orientation (Introduction to the Hospital and Department)
- Mandated Training (Training required by law or regulation)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support Certification and Recertification (BLS)
- Fetal Monitoring Training
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Basic Arryhthmia
- CPR Certification
For information on classes and/or registration fees, please call the Education Department at (501) 620-1185.